Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Togetherness

IMG_20140730_082621_358

Car packed with mobility scooter I have got to consider where I’m going to put my luggage? I get to work and have my Friday breakfast today instead. Two of my favourite work friends join me, or was it I joined them as they seem to be going every day now.

IMG_20140731_091733_626

9 hours latter I’m outside the park with an owl. I drop my bags into the room I’m staying in, I then close the front door lock it and head around to Matts house. Matt is ready for a beer and we walk around to the Blossom’s. Matt hasn’t been here for ages. The drinks flow, and chitter chatter too, At some point in the night Alan turns up. Me and Matt are pretty merry now and we stay way longer than perhaps I was anticipating. It was nice though being together chatting away.

IMG_20140730_230816_956

Eventually Matt decides to go home. And myself and Alan leave a few minutes latter. “We should go for a curry” says Alan. I know he’s taking the mick but he actually looks serious. “how about a Luiggi pizza instead?” I say. As we head to the pizza shop we can see a thin figure in the shop. “I bet that’s Matt” says Alan.

IMG_20140730_230828_087

Amazingly enough he wasn’t wrong! It was Matt. And so we had loads of pizza but the pizza man now knew exactly who was vegetarian and who was not. We went back to home and settled in with Zoe. I know we should have gone to bed earlier but hay we didn’t! I love my friends here.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......