Thursday, July 17, 2014

Up early back late

IMG_20140716_212819_005

Its not often I have to get up early for work, but today I did. I was off to Southampton. This actually meant that the item I won last night needed to be collected by my dad. I left him my car and the trailer connected.

Screenshot_2014-07-16-07-27-05

I pondered if he’d cope. Out of the blue my brother said he’d take the afternoon off to help him. How reassuring!

 

IMG_20140717_201830_021

I get back at 7pm and join my brother and parents at The Barns for tea. Boy was I tired, and we still had to take that Fridge frezer to Les’s. It was getting dark and I was struggling to keep my eyes open.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......