Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Bamboozled

DSC04849

I get home and my mom has brought my two bamboo plants. and when I say two its more like two bunches.

DSC04850

so I parts them up and plant them in the hope they might start to grow.

DSC04851

Because they tend not to take I have found in the past.

DSC04852

Once growing though they work wonders for bordering which is something I’m going to need.

DSC04853

And once done I sit back and relax

DSC04854

in the garden and sunshine.

Technorati Tags: ,




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......