Thursday, August 14, 2014

Do You Remember Breath?

Screenshot_2014-08-12-18-28-47I have a nice email from giff gaff today saying that the unlimited data on the £12.50 goody bag isn’t going to be unlimited anymore. They have also shown me my usage which is actually quite staggering for June! Nearly 5GB. Google maps and ebay takes up an awful lot of data. It reminds me of when Breath first started up – something to good to be true. I understand there argument about over usage and there must be others like me not completely aware of just how much data they are using. Well lets see what they offer then.

Technorati Tags: ,,




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......