Monday, September 01, 2014

Little Bee

IMG_20140901_193152_357

Out of the Blue I didn’t go to the gym. Nope on the day the teachers started back to work with their champagne lunches I went round to see Northy, Kirtsty (the teacher) and their gorgeous little girl B. What a bag of fun she is, I hadn’t been round in way way too long – naughty Nack. She didn’t insist on tying me up. She didn’t insist on me being a horse, she did insist on getting out the guitar. But best of all she did insist we all had a cup of tea. nice Glasses Northy bit big on me though.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......