Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Joys of Home Ownership

DSC05801

I had noticed the offer night this. Yep it looks like a tile is now missing from the roof. And to find out how bad things are there’s only one thing to do.

 

 DSC05800

Get your ass up there. Now I don’t like heights.

 DSC05783

So you can imagine that by the time I was up here, I was praying my dad was still holding the ladder as tightly as I was.

 DSC05782

I put my arm over with my camera desperately holding on.

 DSC05793

But nothing is like seeing it with your own eyes. So not so bad just half a tile missing. But what type are they?

 DSC05795

At least the membrane is working.

 DSC05794

I give the others a poke and then conclude I’m coming down.

 DSC05797

Now whilst I was talking with my dad I suddenly remember seeing something in the bush. And so off I go into the bush where the cable wires I saw were. And there was the tile in question. Still in one piece too.

 DSC05798

Of course this bit of luck only meant one thing. Me going back up there and putting it back in place without dislodging the other tiles. And what you got to remember us I had to hold the tile in one hand whilst climbing that ladder! I did it, but I don’t fancy going up every day, oh the joys of home ownership!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......