Monday, September 08, 2014

We have power

IMG_20140908_083507_892

Monday morning I get into work. I have a card awaiting for me and I get onto the blower to Eon regarding the fact that the debt did not clear on the meter as per the instructions and that there are no gas cards at the shop they told me. i get a new set of instructions and a different shop to go to – here we go.

 IMG_20140908_182055_744

so I find the shop and follow the instructions. And wow the meter credits up the meter. Nice. But the shop didn’t have any gas cards, Neither did any of the others in the area, although now I know the area well, including one particular store – which tried to help me out with a British Gas card but didn’t know if it would work. So back on the phone to Eon who I told them there are no cards but the British Gas one, would it work. After al the electric key ais a British gas one! Is it they say and I’m on hold again! Sometime later they confirm they don’t know and don't guarantee it. I give it a go with one pound and low and behold it didn't work! By now though the service center was closed, so that will be another call in the morning.

 IMG_20140908_224653_701

Mean time I build the computer desk

IMG_20140908_224642_422

Bed one

IMG_20140908_224601_133

Bed two and then head home to my parents to sleep in my own bed.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......