Sunday, November 23, 2014

Post Fruit

IMG_20141123_200730886

The come down from the excitement was a come down, still I needed more sleep, but still I had to leave by 10am. I got up had a cup of tea and some biscuits followed by a shower and then packed. It was all done very quickly, and then I disappeared, through the hotel room door, through the hotel door, and down the road through horrible area. This time not dusk but day light, things looked no better in reality though. I got my car and headed home. Once back I put my washing in the machine turned it on and went and lay on my bed. The next time I’m conscious its 4pm, and that only because the phone is ringing. That phone ringing was my mom asking if I want to go round for tea. I looked at my watch startled by the post fruit of the time from my nap of four hours. So I said yes. When I got there the cat was the most pleased person to see me.

IMG_20141123_200755480

She wouldn’t leave me alone. It was nice to be so wanted.

IMG_20141123_200834588

So playful and yet so relaxed at the same time.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......