Monday, December 15, 2014

The Last Mu

 

IMG_20141215_225026656

Unthinkable, its all gone to pot for some reason since opening this book, my head, the journey, how I feel and what I desire. For within this journey I got lost, I would desire to read so intimately the windings of an imaginable tale of nothingness that would take me riding the multi-coloured layers of the setting sky. That's where I would want to be, this yellow book by my side, to sneak another look, it see the magic, feel the passion, to be somewhere other than here. And at the end I'm no wiser about the journey I have been on, no wiser of the places I have visited. Perhaps now I can sleep instead of dreaming, perhaps now I can see with my own eyes and not those of them. But the pull of the magic, its hard not to feel the pull, to not touch, want to touch it, feel it, sense it. No I don't want it to end but it must for the sanity of all but on 23rd November 2018 it will all begin again, a rabbit will visit and that's where the real journey will start, that's what we should truly look forward too.

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. The K Foundation. The Last Mu.

The End of this chapter and now to rebegin.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......