Sunday, January 18, 2015

Alive

IMG_20150118_120506

I wake up this morning with every part of my body aching but one. I feel so alive my soul is going to pop out of my skin and leave me here to relax. I do get up, my bladder tells me I must and my brain says that if I don’t its going to be warm and wet for a while followed by just wet discomfort, followed by a smelly nights sleep tonight.

 IMG_20150118_115736_476

I feed the birds and then feed us. I’m ready for anything, my body is humming like when I used to go to the gym, I miss that feeling, that high, that insainly high alive feeling you can’t beat.

 IMG_20150118_120627

The rest of the day is left to playing Grand Theft Auto V in story mode on the PS4. I’ll get through it eventually I’m sure.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......