Tuesday, January 27, 2015

As sad as it gets

IMG_20150127_084340

Today London Midlands ride to work was nice, relaxing. In fact the worst thing about it was having to get off to go to work.

IMG_20150128_131219

For dinner I had a salad that I’ve made each day for a while, and hence the vast array of salad I brought at Jessica’s on Saturday.

IMG_20150128_131213

But it is nice and it is filling.

IMG_20150127_193001

Sometime later I’m in Asda, that is right, not Morrison's, but Asda, a bit further down the road. Not a lot but a little bit. I brought some items I didn’t actually need, and a light pull I did for the front bedroom, not the one I wanted, but what they had and it would do. And whilst I was there I looked at the Vacuum cleaners they had. Now I had been looking for a new vacuum cleaner, I just hadn’t reached into my wallet yet. And here they had just one of there Russell Hobbs units. Now their kettles are alright, but are they good at making the Chinese make vacuum cleaners? I take it as it was the last one it had fifthteen pounds off it so I took it. At the cash desk it was £60 quid, so I mentioned the ticket on the shelf said £45, and yep when they went and checked they let me have it for £45.

IMG_20150127_194857

Its not that I don’t have a vacuum cleaner, but the Dyson is rubbish at cleaning hard wood floors and my cheapo Tesco cleaner I had for my car years ago has no pipe or head. So here we are, its real exciting, I got it out and used it. My floors were dirty, very dirty and it did the job well and quickly.

 

IMG_20150127_214441

As sad as it gets, and we all know how to use a vacuum cleaner and decided to read the instructions! And I was pleasantly surprised to find out

IMG_20150127_214548

They had been written by someone with either some humour or someone who has meat some really thick people! It made for a good read.

IMG_20150127_214601

So the vacuum itself is good, the hose is good, and the length of cable is good and it sucks very well

IMG_20150127_214625

So what's not good with it? The two pipes, they are cheap and nasty and the size of the dirt bucket. They really make a good product not so great. Erm kettles…..





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......