Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Immersed in Magnolia

IMG_20150106_074852764

I get up and make some sandwiches with the hoard of bread  got form Morrison's last night. I make my way to the train and enjoy the ride. Once at Walsall I head up the ramp to the shopping area, and whilst yesterday I got a pass for the month, today I’m heading into Marks and Spencer to see what is on offer for dinner time offerings and if it is a possibility?

 IMG_20150106_082613034_HDR

further up the line, and further into the book I’m enjoy Generation X more and can see its relationship with the KLF book. And now I want more more more again. The working day ends up too short and before you know it I’m back home.

 IMG_20150106_183227698

I give the fireplace wall a second coat and then prep the adjacent area for some painting to.

 IMG_20150106_201900604

It is however more troublesome and sanding isn’t the sole answer. This wall needs skimming. I get out the polycell smooth over and start scratching my head. I put some on but I’m sure the stuff, the stuff my dad gave me, has actually gone off. It’s incredibly thick. I preserver for a while but end up stopping. The side wall bit is done okay with an extra thick coating of paint. It is late enough now though and decide to end for a bit. I imagine it will look like this for some time.

 IMG_20150106_205008861

I make myself some tea and then look at the meters. We have stacks of electricity still but only £3 of gas. I think we will make it though the night but only just and with that I head to bed for an early night and just lie there in the warmth and comfort under the duvet.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......