Thursday, January 08, 2015

It could be easier surely?

IMG_20150107_181730253_HDR

At 11:40am I call my parents on their home phone number. Nobody should answer but they do?? I ask them have you forgotten something? “No we are just leaving now”. It occurs to me that they don’t get from A to B that quickly and the engineer could be there at 12pm. I don’t hear anything until 2:30pm when my parents call to say the electrical engineer has come and is changing the meter but they have only just noticed the gas engineer came at bang on 12 and left I card they have seen on the floor. I begin to give up on life, it could be easier surely if I was dead. Hell I had to pay £120 to arrange these meters to be changed!

IMG_20150107_181736101

I call Npower after a long winded conversation with my dad, I’m on hold for some further twenty minutes before I get chance to talk to someone about missing the gas engineer. They try to contact him whilst I’m on the phone but can’t get through and tell me that they will try and have them return before 6pm. However they can’t guarantee this as they haven't spoken to him yet. If he doesn’t turn up just recall to book another day. Much better than what I expect “you were stupid enough not to be in tuff tittie.” The elctric meter is nice and small now and the gas meter

IMG_20150107_181757099

well he turned up and did it the same day, its no smaller. Neither are smart meters in fact the gas one is pre historic I think. At least we can be warm without having to go down the shop every other week.

IMG_20150107_181805546

Yep that's right I can now go into debt without even realising it.

IMG_20150109_200517

It wasn’t the only thing that came today, my replacement blue Trespass coat came. Its not exactly the same but it’ll do nicely, I like it.

IMG_20150107_184457325

I sit down and ponder what to do next. I could plaster, or I could make tea, or I could go swimming.

IMG_20150107_184505100

Nope I just put my feet up.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......