Thursday, January 15, 2015

There needs to be a link?

IMG_20150115_082756_279-1

As I look through my unread book collection I consider that there really should be a connection between my last book and this one. And there it was starring me in the face. Of course this was as written in the KLF book – the book is more magical and truer than I could ever imagine. My hand reaches up and lifts the bound pages from the shelf and I slip it into my bag. I look at my watch it is time to to go.

IMG_20150115_082859_465

I open up the first few pages once sat on the train, and I ponder if this will be as a compelling read as the other. I’m no longer looking for the answer, so perhaps now I will find the question. After all

IMG_20150115_082808_979-1

A does come before X.

IMG_20150115_082740_473

I sit back and enter the my head of imagination and fascination

Technorati Tags:
.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......