Thursday, January 01, 2015

Three Hundred And Sixty Five Days Later

IMG_20141231_222355897

 

This time last year I would never have guessed this is where I would be, even though I knew this is one of the things I must now have got done. One year later than I wanted, I have an anchor point, something I put back, because I knew there was something else I didn’t want that would inevitably come with it, and that I hope I can adapt to it, not that I want to, not that I desire to.  And by being here I spent a year doing things I probably shouldn’t have, but making the most of the lavish freedom of being able to be anywhere, at anytime, pushing the budget to the brink, having two snowboarding holidays when I said only one and see my friends as much as possible, in case I couldn’t once I’d brought this 100 year old brick building. The cutting down on the driving and using the train for work may not seem like much of a change but some things make a big difference in life, and once more alter the freedom of the moment of where you can be and when. Whilst I knew things would be different, they haven't yet changed for the reality of the future, that is to come this year and something that I can’t control. Hopefully its going to be one hell of a ride but I don’t think it will be as good as the last two they were great they may even have been the best…If you were any part of it thankyou, I do remember, I remember every single little thing, even if you think I don’t, especially the simple things they made me the happiest Smile





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......