Friday, January 30, 2015

Who Hid The Deloren in The Shed?

IMG_20150201_215005

I get home from work and think to myself that bedroom 2 needs to re-arranged again. I spend some time doing this, and by the end of it, I like it the most the way it is, now re-arranged.

 IMG_20150201_215009

I go downstairs not feeling hungry still, since my KFC dinner I’d had.

IMG_20150130_234104

I looked at my love film disc that had come and decided to put in, A million Ways To Die In The West. A tongue in cheek film that was brilliantly entertaining, even to the point of who hid the Deloren in the shed. I mean why, just why was that scene in the film.

_20150131_210623

If your into sheep, shot guns, death by oddity and sheep, then this film is for you. If your not into sheep, then I guess the film my suck as its about a sheep farmer. Of course it has a happy ending, which all adds to the oddity of the film itself.

IMG_20150131_091236

I was going to go to bed early to ensure I got up early. But as it happens I haven't. I need to do all the things I need to do and then finish that front room off. I sleep with that thought in my head.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......