Friday, February 13, 2015

Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu

IMG_20150213_075550

Its raining. It doesn’t rain on many days. But when it does, they are the worst days. Who makes train platforms without roofs anyway? Who? Tight bum. Bet there not waiting on a train platform getting wet?

FB_IMG_1423817211744

apart from that I sit and enjoy the train travel today. I don’t read, I just travel taking it in, whatever it is I’m taking in and enjoying so much.

FB_IMG_1423817371017

Some of it is watching the ever changing scenery, some of it is enjoying the gardens of others. I wish I never had to get off.

FB_IMG_1423817666988

But here we do, the end of the line, well for me. And so I wander off to my desk, I can hear it calling me, I can hear the phone ringing already, along with my brain.

IMG_20150212_225241

When I get home I have parcels, a few of them, how exciting. A lead for the megadrive I’ve had, so I can connect it up to a TV and a mega drive to master system converter., and a Japanese cartridge converter, and they have even thrown in a game.

IMG_20150213_081732

I play it for a while in the retro game room, when I look at the walls guiltily, These need doing. I should do these. And then I go downstairs and play with Zoe and Alan on GTA V.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......