Thursday, February 26, 2015

Did It Really End?

IMG_20150301_194733

Thursday night is Cucumber night, and I’m addicted to watching this series. Tonight episode though takes us back in time before well something completely unexpected happens.

_20150301_194500

Is he worth it? Is he? This bloke is now seeing ghosts! Well is it worth it?

IMG_20150301_194627

It would appear it was. But that was a golf club in the head worth it. Was it brutal? Yes it was! Did it startle me? Yes it did? Did I see that coming? No I didn’t. Could it have been dramatised any better? No I don’t think it could? Do I want to see that bit again? No I don’t.

_20150301_194430

One asks though is that the end of the series? Is are there more episodes???? And onto Banana to see where that takes us?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......