Sunday, February 01, 2015

Enjoy the view of the Dyson

IMG_20150202_130614

I get up, have a shower and put some breakfast on.

1422792404492

I play with Franklyn for a while, sitting their next to me black bamboo. Then me and my brother go for a walk into town. About the only shops open were the pound shops and Game. I extend the walk to Aldi and return with something I never went in for, a set of three plastic boxes that will slide under my beds. Some extra storage at last.

IMG_20150201_215408

Back at home I arrange the furniture I brought, this first involves removing the server network items, followed by the books and book case. Then in slips the TV stand and smaller book case. It fits perfectly and I fill the shelves up with retro games.

PANO_20150201_215233

I sit and enjoy the view of the Dyson. Its a nice little room now to sit in. I look at the plaster though and scowl.

IMG_20150201_214816

I fit the Ikea book case in the front bedroom and refill the books. It doesn’t look too out of place.

IMG_20150201_182309

And as it is now the end of the month I really could do with getting the data and pictures off my old phone. Its charged and working, I know it woke me up this morning with its alarm going off to what i had set it to. And there’s no way to turn it off! Could I get it to talk to my laptop? could eck!

IMG_20150201_214917

I watched cucumber in the Retro Games Room and then headed off to bed, I’m enjoying the series, crazy random world.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......