Monday, February 16, 2015

Romantic Night In

IMG_20150216_075110

Monday morning and as I step outside the door I consider the fact I haven't put the bin out. Have they been yet? the bin men that is. I put the bin next tot he road, a message in the milk bottle and wait to see what happens. Its raining, so that was one horrible walk to the station. and its one of those cheap stations without a roof. I ponder within my own head, will it be quieter on the train as its half term and all those bone idle lazy teachers will be making the most of a lie in whilst the people with real jobs still have to graft.

 IMG_20150216_083507

On the train I’m taunted by the Metro and a “guide” on skiing, – I take a note that I must check out the Yad Moss.

 IMG_20150216_193056

i end up working late and by the time I get home it is 7:30, the milk man has been and got his message, but will they deliver? I make a sandwich for tea as that is all I want. I was going to sand down that plaster but not tonight is how I feel. I put the PS3 on and see Rodent is playing GTAV. I try and join with him, however god has other plans for me.

 IMG_20150216_212824

And the house is suddenly left in darkness, and the streets. I light my candles and have a romantic night in alone. In fact there’s nothing to do but go to bed, thankgod I didn’t start the plaster work.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......