Wednesday, February 04, 2015

The Man Who Lost His Story

IMG_20150204_082129

Daylight commuting at last, at last I can see the world once more, for what it is, and what it holds. It has been getting lighter every day, just slightly, but today it feels like it is light, like someone has already switch the days light bulb on. It just a feeling and nice one at that.

IMG_20150204_083911

I sit cosily on the train, and watch the world sail by. I like the train so much, I don’t know why but even as a car driving lover I prefer to travel by train.

 IMG_20150204_084738

Perhaps it is the looking into peoples back gardens, whilst I sit there, my mind spinning randomly until I give it something to do.

IMG_20150205_075731

Something to focus the mind on. I was wrong, in my last post, I just opened my mouth to earlier, the link, the story, the infinite randomness is all here. All in detail, just when you no longer expected it. Perhaps the story is about to self implode, perhaps I became misguided there for a moment.

IMG_20150205_075141

And that when The Man Who Lost His Story told his story. And this is where the pages spin, the words blurr, the meaning vanishes and the wisdom entails throughout the odyssey of the stories of stories which develop inside the stories. In no doubt the bees were there to just distract us, to keep is from realising where this will all end.

 IMG_20150205_080338

It is however time to get off and do some real work in the real world.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......