Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Everytime

IMG_20150305_132823

I brought a bedside draw set to match my wardrobe off ebay. Instwad of being £60 it was £35 new but assembled. Ao I brought it. I got my dad to cllect it from Bilston and he brought it round. Now when it came I was a surprised it came flat packed in a box. But I was too ill to be interested. So as you can imagine when I did get the strength to open the box, you can imagine my thoughts when I pulled the side panels out and found out it wasn’t beech like advertised! I mean everytime I buy something online its wrong. But at least this place wasn’t too far away. I contact them and they said that they had made a mistake. And so I sent my dad back with the packet.

_20150305_141942

And when he returned. He returned with a fully assembled set of draws. Now that made me smile, but even better they are the right colour.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......