Friday, March 06, 2015

Red Lion

Screenshot_2015-03-08-18-14-37

I go to work, I take the car, there’s no way I can walk to the station and survie a day at work. At dinner time I treat myself to dinner in the canteen, I have ham, egg and chips which comes to £3.70. What I can say was, it was very nice, especially the large chunk of ham that was served up. I could have done with double the chips mind. At dinner time I also call the doctors surgery and he’s happy to take me on. They are open until 18:30 so tell them I will fill the form in on my way home. I get home park the car up and then head down towards the hospital. There are two surgeries located here and when I visit the Red Lion Surgery I find out it wasn’t originally located here, but recently had to move from their original premises. The arrangement with the hospital though is apparently a very mutual agreement with the hospital both are very happy about, and for me its convenient, and for me to have my first walk around the hospital here that I walk past every day.

 IMG_20150305_211045

I get home and cook some tea, another pasta tea, and I have cooked way too much, but this time I get my tupa wear out and put some in the fridge for another day. Well I’m worn out so I go to bed.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......