Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Crack Of Dawn

IMG_20150312_075014

I get up at 4am, the crack of dawn to some, get some breakfast and hop into the car and go to work. The M6 is empty, deserted like you’d never believe it could be. I get to the off around 5am and get in another car. I’m still tired, and so go to sleep. Before you know it, it is daylight and we are at Scotch Corner. We stop have a cup of tea and go over the work. Then head to Durham for the site meeting. At about 12:30 we are on our way back, I drive for a couple of hours before I’m too tired to drive. My exhaustion has caught me up again, usually even if I’m tired I can drive on for hours, but not today, I can feel I’m not in control. I ask if the other person would mind driving again, and they are happy to do so. I close my eyes and go to sleep, eventually reaching my house. I get out and head indoors, have a cup of tea and go to bed. That's at 3:30pm. I don’t just go to bed. I go to sleep. I wake up around 6:30pm, make some tea and play on the playstation for an hour. And then, then I’m tired again, so would you believe it? I go to bed and go to sleep, fast, fast asleep.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......