Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Turbostar

IMG_20150309_083151

Another day at work, and one where as soon as I’m there I want to go home. I’m still tired even after two early nights. I’m still full of cold. I’m still shattered. But here I sit on a Turbostar Class 170.

IMG_20150311_082114

I get off at Walsall and sit outside in the fresh air, or as fresh as you get in Walsall. I hope the fresh air will help, will wake me up.

IMG_20150311_082936

I climb aboard the second train and open the Metro. It looks like Jeremy has been naughty again. What did they expect? I think maybe he has lost it, but why cancel the episodes. Why not just air them and not pay them, keep the fans happy. He’s looking so old now, perhaps it time to let someone new play, someone who would appreciate the opportunity. Someone who could entertain and educate. What ever did go so wrong with Top Gear, it used to be so informative, now? Now its, full of jokes and gags and nothing of reality. Nothing. I enjoy watching it don’t get me wrong, I’ve watched it since I was nine.

IMG_20150311_171926

Before you know it, its time to be home, today I haven't done what I was meant to. You have to stay flexible, fluid, adapt. But sometimes it is frustrating at work. Tomorrow is going to be a different day completely.

IMG_20150311_171944

And as I sit here waiting at Thame Bridge Parkway waiting my connecting train.

IMG_20150311_172001

One of those TurboStar trains pulls in going south.

IMG_20150311_172009

There is the exhaust system and there staring you in the face is

_20150311_172042

the turbo.

FB_IMG_1425926998448

For some reason Matt shares with us a photo of him as an child. He’s not the one smile. That's his charming brother Andy. Oddly Izzy looks so like Matt. And with that I have another early night, I’m in bed by 7:45pm and asleep before eight I think.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......