Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Washing the Rugs

IMG_20150325_072908

I walk from the station and see that big yellow sign shouting at me. There’s something you need not to forget. There’s something you need to do. Come on in and enjoy our wears. And so I did.

IMG_20150326_070243

I called into Morrison's remembering that I’d run out of butter. And there on the shelf was the proper clover at half price. Yep at a quid a tub. So I took two. situation solved.

 IMG_20150326_070248

Well nearly, I still have this stuff lurking in the fridge.

 IMG_20150325_215018

I was in a funny mood last night, nothing much happening, nothing much doing, didn’t fancy watching the box, didn’t fancy playing PS3 again. I pondered what to do with myself that didn’t involve plastering. I collected the rugs, squeezed them into the washing machine and set it to a full cycle and to 60 degrees to wash the rugs clean.

 IMG_20150325_215007

That washing cycle went on and on and on and on and on. The rugs went round and round and so did my eyeballs. I picked up Girlfriend in a coma and ended up putting myself into one but under my duvet.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......