Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Body Rubbing

IMG_20150429_071103

AsI get ot the kitchen and look out, its raining. Now that sucks. It may be good for the plants, but its certainly going to get that grass growing that I mowed yesterday. Of course the real reason it sucks is because of the fact I’ve go to walk to the station.

IMG_20150429_080640

It wasn’t that wet really, just very very very cold. I get a seat, some don’t, and open my book to Victorian times.

 IMG_20150429_083342

In the metro I read how the railway staff use planes and not trains, and I think they are hinting at something.

 IMG_20150429_083452

Whilst there is also a report on Clegg saying “don’t vote labour, don't vote conservatives, do vote Ukip. On the way home I get the train to Walsall, I go all the way to Walsall and once there, decide i need a big bang of crisps. I go to Marks and Spencer and consider them too expensive. I buy a pack on other at £1.60, I just couldn’t wait until Morrisons. I sat on a bench, on the platform, full of people, me next to a person on the phone, me munching away, merrily, me thinking she is thinking I wish he’d stop munching. I do but only when the packet is empty. I still there my fingers cold, my nose cold and I’m making that decision. It won’t be pleasant if we go? I want ot go though, I want to climb the Gabriel. For a moment my mind is taken off this and the cold chill, for a change the train is a two carriage train and we all know that means a lot of body rubbing, it pulls up and I prepare myself for some physical activity and sweaty bodies. That is if we can all squeeze on. Breath in and the doors close. Luckily I stand somewhere where someone wants to get off at the next stop. A bit more body rubbing and I’m in their seat – which they haven't even left yet.

 IMG_20150429_202744

At home I relax and call my brother, and ponder what he thinks, if he thinks about it. The outcome is it is postponed. Which leads onto another thing which I wonder if the offer is still open or not. I text them to see and add a wink. Mean while I call my parents as I’d like my other car back, they will come and so I wait. But I know I’m going to be waiting so I get some plaster out and get on with it.

 IMG_20150429_202752

So this could be it this could be repaired when dry.

 IMG_20150429_202801

And under the window sill is looking better now. I reskim a few areas in preparation for the big sand down one day.

 IMG_20150429_202830

I open my post and what has come is Another World on the Sega Mega drive, Two new batteries for my Ps3 controllers as they have gone dead and won’t recharge. and then the parents come.

 IMG_20150429_205058

We head back home and I have my tea there, talk to my dad about drills and carbon brushes and arrange to go out with them on Thursday night.

 IMG_20150429_223615

When I do go home I quickly nip up to retro room.

 IMG_20150429_223639

shove in the game ready to play.

 IMG_20150429_223645

here we go, some excitement, and with that Zoe texts back.

 IMG_20150429_224304

One thing has to be said, the graphics are poor, poorer than I remember!

 IMG_20150429_224426

shocking very shocking!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......