Thursday, May 07, 2015

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

 

IMG_20150507_173552 

As things go Thursday was altogether a better day. went to work in the car, came home on the late train. some things never change.

IMG_20150507_180547

Just like the tiling in the subway. Just how long does it take? It takes a long time to tile a bathroom, but a subway? This art must be really inspirational, really something.

IMG_20150508_072509

When I get home there is something left for me in the kitchen, something I need, something I looked for at Waitross the other day. Sometimes my parents are good, they do listen. I’m in shock.

IMG_20150507_073428

My emergency batch of Only the Lonely pants have suddenly come on very well. They suddenly need replanting.

IMG_20150507_073417

And what's more, the hard to grow plants, one of them is actually growing, but what is it? Is it Bamboo, or is it a palm tree?

_20150507_183306

I search the house for my card, and whilst I know I don’t need it to vote I do need it to find the polling station. I call a taxi, but to my embarrassment the polling station is in my back garden, well not literally but very close!

IMG_20150507_191608

across the road someone is trying to influence me, just me and only me. I know it, it is the rule of the KLF at work again.

IMG_20150507_191623

I enter the community centre, which is a bungalow oddly.

IMG_20150507_191508

I consider the options and give a sign of despair. what this country needs is a change, but I know we wont get it, afterall the boys club is rigged in favour of the boys and I would do the same. I leave to go home, I head down the back alley and here I am! Once inside the front door, which really was a 30 second walk, I should I pack, like I always consider. Do I though?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......