Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Tired Exhausted Ill?

IMG_20150505_075437

The day may look pretty but it isn’t. Not enough sleep, most likely because of the ambush I know I’m going to be driving into, tired from the cycling and if anything I remember Zoe saying she suddenly didn’t feel well in the restaurant yesterday. On a normal day i would have not gone to work, but becuase of tommorrow I carried on regardless. I get what I need for the ambush and a company car.

IMG_20150505_184201

When I head home the roads around Birmingham are grid locked again around where I work. It takes about an hour and a half to get home, and go to the petrol station at the top of my road I’ve never been too yet. I go to pay and the cashier says, good god you look tired. We have a natter and I note that they have charcoal here. I can’t wait to get to bed. But of all the nights my parents come round, I’m doing the housework that didn’t get done at the weekend and I doing my washing. This is the night I could do with being in bed at 8pm, not just because I don’t feel good but because of tomorrow. Eventually I go to bed, but do I sleep well, of course not.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......