Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Can I Loose Them Now?

IMG_20150623_172032

The story continues, when I say story though, I mean the script.

IMG_20150623_083026

One thing though is now i shouldn’t be able to loose my front door key. Well not so easily I hope.

Screenshot_2015-06-23-08-40-43

Whilst on the move I also downloaded the new NPower app. I liked the original npower phone app, it was good and informative, and you could see everything you needed. Of course things get updated...

Screenshot_2015-06-23-08-40-55

Of course they think it's the beez neez but as an end user it looks pretty but it's not as functional and some of the info isn't there. Very pretty, has designer been to art school I consider? If I'd done it if have been period of it too. About a month ago I'd filled out the survey giving the app the thumbs up. Perhaps it was too good but not pretty good enough?

IMG_20150624_220116

It is roasting in this house and I settle in, in the back room admire the fairy lights

IMG_20150623_234216

A work of art, surrounding a work of art.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......