Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sundady

IMG_20150621_115717

Sunday and I’m trying to have a relaxing no doing anything day like most dads. I put on Breaking Bad and start watching it.

 IMG_20150621_171635

Its not the first time I try to watch this, originally my brother said I would like it and brought it down and put it on. But I was not interested in it, it looked uninteresting and that was that. I went to the pub. However now “I had the time” or “was making the time” or I was just not doing anything, I sat and got straight into it, within the first ten minutes I was yep and the next, and the next, and the next. Before you knew it I was well through the series. So I texted my brother to tell him.

 IMG_20150621_194917

By the time I got around my parents later, my brother had left season two. I washed my motor, gave it a vacuum, and then did my dads car too.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......