Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Search Is Over

FB_IMG_1435167683408

I’m still enjoying the chu chu travel, as we whisk by the world.

IMG_20150625_073043

back at home I find the Motorola Razri I had lost. Some how I’d dropped it in the DIY plastering stuff which hasn’t been touched for some time now.

IMG_20150624_211115

And here is my new alarm clock, come picture frame and ipod dock. When I say new, second hand new. It works a treat, and will even play video’s too. Well pleased with it.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......