Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Total Internal Power

IMG_20150610_155618

I’m doing a whole lot of nothing and that tiring. When I do something that's tiring. So the sun is out and I’m doing a whole lot of nothing sitting in the sun – covered up obviously. I have kind of realised the race is on to get better. Thursday I’m meant to be going on holiday. Worse still its camping. I so want to get better, as I’ve been looking forward to this so much. And with camping I was trying to get the inverter to work, along with that old battery Sarah had given me.

IMG_20150610_155553

And whilst there I was setting up a permanent solar powered wireless stretcher to the garden.

IMG_20150610_155611

I press the on switch and it comes on. Yay, now the beam is bigger.

IMG_20150610_155741

And so back to doing nothing, after all that excitement I’m tired once more. This doesn’t look good, but lying here does.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......