Tuesday, July 21, 2015

At Last

IMG_20150721_232228

Have you ever had one of those dreams where you there, like its real life, but your asleep? and then in the dream the fire alarm is going off? And in reality the fire alarm isn’t going off in the dream? But is in fact the fire alarm in the house! And that wakes you up in deep sleep? An I panic and think holy cow that's the fire alarm and jump out of bed sharpish, at 5:01 am thinking what did I leave on that could have caught fire, running onto the landing where there was no smoke, racing down stairs into the living room, to find nothing but alarm number two active. No smoke no fire just noise. I flapp a tea towel at it just like when cooking, and it goes off. And then the one upstairs goes off too. I ponder what the uck? and go to bed, my brain hurting from being woken up so abruptly.

IMG_20150721_074858

At least I know I shouldn’t die now if I’m asleep and the house is burning down. On the M6 could this be real, was yesterday just the Monday morning Monday traffic blues.

IMG_20150721_075425

Of course in reality some things don’t change.

Screenshot_2015-07-21-08-46-00

I get to work slight earlier than I would by train, only it is simpler and easier.

Screenshot_2015-07-21-13-12-04

My phone is advising I’ve got lots more new followers suddenly. Why though? and the list goes on!

IMG_20150721_160539

Some days at work are better than others, thats all I’m saying.

IMG_20150721_225220

at home I give the lawn a trim with the mower, pull some weeds, put 95% of the decorating stuff away in the garage after sorting it out into tubs and find my camping gear out.

IMG_20150722_074216

I put the banisters out ready for the installation process and the brackets.

IMG_20150721_223224

I have tea and then a quick look at my emails. At last can you believe it. I finally have a bill from them for the electricity and my usage. I check to see if I’m better off else where with the Money Saving Energy Club.

IMG_20150721_232258

And with that. I go to bed in the hope the fire alarm doesn’t go off tonight.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......