Monday, July 27, 2015

Leave No Trace

DSC00677

I didn’t want to get up, after all I hadn’t slept much. The on-going saga of next door and at one point his friends going to the car because he had brought in loads of mud into the tent to make it unbelievable in. And then him saying your never coming back are you? Your leaving me here. And no we will be back. And its your own fault what have you took now look at you your in a right mess, just like the tent. But I new I had to pack and get the tent down.

DSC00679

so I got the bags packed, I got the tent down and I took my stuff to the car in two journeys and return for Alan and Zoe, who were now all packed up. We collected some rubbish for the rubbish bonds and I search the empty tents for anything that may be useful. So, so, so many tents left abandoned due to the weather. And I mean not just cheap ones either. If you had the time you could take home a really nice tent.

DSC00681

As we leave,

DSC00680

I look back and I’m proud to be able to say leave no trace. Where we are is how we found it, only a little damper.

DSC00678

A walk to our cars and a quick pack it all session and

DSC00682

we get in.

DSC00684

That’s it then the end of a very wet Secret Garden Party.

DSC00683

And out of the field I follow an MX5. Not the ideal car for driving in muddy fields.

DSC00686

But lovely for a warm sunny day, in a car queue.

DSC00687

As I admire all the footprints on the external wall where people had jumped the high fence, we slowly plodded along.

DSC00689

To a tranquil watermill.

DSC00688

where we had a spot of lunch.

DSC00692

enjoyed the scenery

DSC00694

the wildlife

DSC00695

and it was time to say our goodbyes. it was good, it could have been better. But the two who love the wettness of Kendall calling kept the spirits up and I had a goodtime.

DSC00696

And so I climb in my motor and hit light speed.

IMG_20150727_213505

Back home i had a tour of Benway’s games room. Look at that, there’s a TRS80 to the right of the Dragon32!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......