Wednesday, July 29, 2015

No more DIY

IMG_20150729_192932

I get home and I’m seriously looking forward to tea from the chips shops and then relaxing and an early bed time reading Glove Pond. As it happens I get my tea from the chip shop across the road. They are obviously looking at getting more punters in as they have a new lass in there serving. Well when I say serving, they are trying to train her, but they are finding her hard to train. She is though good eye candy. They cook me a fresh Haddock. This takes a while and I’m happy to hang around and have a chat for 15 minutes. When I get back back to my house I enjoy the enormous meal. I’m finished when I see my parents car pull up. Hi I say, and my dad says he’s come to help do the other two hand rails. Hell no, not tonight, I’m going to bed. But does that happen! Does it heck. I spend 3 hours in the garden, gardening with my mom. It was most enjoyable.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......