Sunday, July 12, 2015

Some Trees You Fall Out Of

IMG_20150711_234814

I get up and wash that smoke off.

IMG_20150711_234920

I smell better, feel better, look better.

IMG_20150712_162737

I get out my Phatnoise system and startup dating it and putting on some of the new albums on the harddrive.

IMG_20150712_202851

Eventually I headed round my parents. My mom want some new fairy lights putting up. And I thought the best place would be the tree that has loads of lights in but most of them had stopped working. I took the all the old ones out. And then set about putting the new ones in. I put them high up the pear tree, standing on top of a bar stool. Suddenly though, something was wrong. I was no long stable on my feet. My legs were in two different places, then the stool was no longer there, my arms were gripping for air like a cartoon. ARRGGHHHH I feel to the ground. It may not seem to have been very high but the fall hurt, I bounced around and was bruised, internally. Eventually I get up, and ache. I finish the lights off and look at the stool which is now in two parts. The actual stool seat had split in two!

IMG_20150712_202838

I relax for the rest of the night, my brother hands over something, which is a surprise and eventually I go home.

IMG_20150711_235951

Yep it looks like life is still on hold.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......