Tuesday, September 08, 2015

My God I’ve Drawn Something

IMG_20150908_072517

i leave the house this morning, in fact I don't, I open the front door to this. This spider (on the left) who has been busy.

IMG_20150908_072522

doing this! Yep a web right across my front door. eh.

IMG_20150908_072707

I get in the car on this misty morning and decide to take the route to Coventry that I drove home last night, A5 - M42 to Tamworth and then change to Coventry.

IMG_20150908_081050

I got to the M42 and then realised that this was a mistake. Google said it was a mistake and it knew best for a change.

IMG_20150908_151115

By the end of the day I thought “My God I’ve Drawn Something!” and I actually had drawn something. And I don’t actually mean this, yes I did draw some of this, but as the trainer found out, I liked polycarbonate as a material and the PC didn’t really like to draw it. I didn’t take a photo of what I had draw, as I knew he would have thought that would have been weird. This I took during our lunch break.

IMG_20150909_131256

For all my efforts I get to take this book home and two examples to draw before I return here for more training. I hope I don’t forget what I have learnt over the last two days. There was a tonne of stuff to take in. The course though was great if a little verve racking to start something so big from scratch. One day I will be the best at this, I’m sureWinking smile.

Screenshot_2015-09-08-21-15-57

Once I get home, ignoring Google's so called routes I sit back on ebay, check where my snowboard bindings have got to and put on This Is England 88. I was looking for the new series but that is this week coming, not Sunday gone!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......