Friday, October 30, 2015

50 Golden Years

IMG_20151030_072036

Morning has broken, and for my parents it is their 50th Wedding Anniversary, something not many people make it to I guess and something I’m not likely to make it to, although many years back it would have been nice to with that someone who was special to me and in fact the first person whom I ever wrote to with my heart.

IMG_20151030_190501

My parents tonight wanted a quiet meal at the Bridge in Penkridge, so that is where we went. It was peaceful in there and the service was perfect and charmful.

IMG_20151030_193341

And the food the chef created simple but nice.

IMG_20151030_195052

And so we had an enjoyable family meal.

IMG_20151030_214826

Eventually I got home and took my fancy cloths off and enjoyed my retro room. Yes I played Outrun again!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......