Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Lets Get Started!

IMG_20151027_180623

I’m not really sure why I persisted in going into work this morning. I’d been up most the night feeling ill, and now i was tired. And this tiredness persisted throughout the day. So getting out of bed and thinking if I’m ready by 7:30am I’ll go. And go I did. By the time it was time to go home I was feeling better but tired. I could have slept at my desk, but that may have raised questions. I get off the train and walk the town center way home, through the dark and eerie churchyard, in my big black coat.

IMG_20151028_072334

When I get home there is a box waiting for me there. I know it is my broadband box, as the system swapped over this morning to plusnet. So here we go, Lets get started.

IMG_20151028_072348

Under the welcome book is a cheap router. Not what I want, but what I do want are the settings. I find them and go and plug the laptop into the BT Home Hub4. I adjust the settings and within minutes we are connected at 11GB/s. I put the new box away under the bed. So it looks like the telephone and broadband switch has happened and that hopefully is that.

IMG_20151027_214535

I await to go to bed early but before I do I look up the numbers I need, 3,6,7,12,13,15,16,21,31,41,45,46. These are the cartridges for the Videopac G7000 I do not have. And looking on ebay, I’m probably not likely to get them anytime soon!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......