Monday, October 26, 2015

QUADROPHENIA

IMG_20151026_072342

As Mondays go it looks alright out there. I pick up my book and lunch and head tot he station.

IMG_20151027_082815

So I start the book properly, Rereading the first few pages I read but couldn’t remember.

IMG_20151026_082217

As it happens I’m hooked, and glad its so different tot he last one. Oddly its about life on a train, and the descriptions are deliciously how I like to taste them, and how I feel on the train, and no doubt how others do to.

IMG_20151025_215218

Back home I do something I said I wouldn’t. Number one waste money. Number to waste money on a PS4 download game only. I like disc based games. A console will never be a console when they change to download only. Anyway I download this and it looks beautiful. but how will it play, and what is the game.

IMG_20151025_215141

Visual delights are abound and my first impressions are its like that other game I enjoyed so much. However about an hour later that is no longer what I am thinking. What I am thinking is, is this it. What about a game? Have i wasted my money then?

IMG_20151026_215931

I change the subject matter and put on on of the two Lovefilm’s I have. I decide to go for the cult film Quadrophenia, a film I have had to wait for a long time on the high priority list. Do they only have one copy? The film is in 4:3 ration, ooo and the sound is in stereo. So this cult film is old? Its about Mods and Rockers, Bikes and girls, and fighting, and things that aren't what they are, and how far you will go to impress that certain one. In the end, it ends, it all ends, and that is how the film began.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......