Wednesday, December 02, 2015

BBC

IMG_20151202_082748

BBC stands for a few things and not just about a certain broadcasting company. This morning a new book has arrived and I’m considering reading it. I put it in my bag along with the Coupland I read yesterday.

IMG_20151202_082816

On the train I open it up and read it. I’m instantly hooked by this chick flick novel. In fact I’m on page 26 by the time I get to work. Which for me is pretty amazing. Perhaps it is because the Coupland books take so long to get going.

IMG_20151202_132856

Dinners still consist of something good for you, now i need to remember to get a lettuce tonight as I’ve run out.

IMG_20151203_073151

Back at home I haven't got a lettuce. I haven't remember and I haven't forgot to remember because I’ve forgotten to remember that I was to remember. I get the milk in and then look at the mess.

IMG_20151203_073122

I’m never going to get that Christmas tree up.

IMG_20151203_073200

I head to Wicks and get some plaster filler, some quick drying cement for the roof tile. and two high rated face masks. I give the wall its first skim over. I’m not sure what is wrong with the smooth over as its way too runny. I add some filler to thicken it up and then make a slimy mess on the wall and floor. Something to clean up then.

IMG_20151203_073206

Although the filler I brought was to add to the chimney breast side. I put as much on as I can.

IMG_20151203_073216

And while it may not look like it here, we are nearly flatish? Well its closer.

IMG_20151203_073222

Maybe by tomorrow night it will be. Let hope it goes hard quick. And with that I put some southern fried chicken in the oven and wait for tea to cook before opening B.B.C once more in bed.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......