Tuesday, December 22, 2015

What The Fortune Cookie Says

Screenshot_20151222-170032

Tuesday at work comes and go’s. I say my goodbye for Christmas to those how break up today and climb in my car. I set Waze to the Park with the Owl and go and sit in the traffic, the very blowing winds and the terrechal rain, which seems to have caught a few out who have crashed and whom are causing the standstill traffic. One ponders if my roof tile has stayed up.

IMG_20151222_191920

When I arrive the house is in darkness. The air outside is still, nothing like the storm in Birmingham. I empty my bladder and get a power nap on the sofa and relax. Maybe they will come ohome soon?

IMG_20151222_221147

When they do come back, we nip round Matts and then head off for some tea at the chineese at the botttom of Matts road that I’ve never been to with them. I have a set menu meal with Zoe whilst Alan has a vegitarian meal with a starter that is not so veggie! We all get a fortune cookie and read them out. Aparently Your will take pleasant journey to a place far away. Am I going to Heaven then? AmI going to Die? And out of my cracker I get a throw plane. How awsome is that.

IMG_20151222_221909

We head back to Matts for a while to admire his art collection on the wall, and natter the night away until some really late time for me.

IMG_20151222_234523

As I leave Stockport I ponder if I will get up early enough to catch that train?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......