Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What must the neigbours think?

IMG_20160113_075100_809

Today I’m going to work in my dad’s broken car.

IMG_20160113_075242_871

So lets hope it runs okay.

IMG_20160113_075237_689

And where is the scraper??

IMG_20160114_075130_399

So the car is loaded, I head home and park up. I’m not surprised, the MX5 has sat around for some4 weeks without use and the battery is dead. I try to jump it but no, the battery is well and tryuely dead. So on charge I put it. Now the MX5 is on the driveway and I need to shift it to put my dads car so that I can unload it into the back area of the house. At 10:30pm the battery is charged enough to get the roar of the MX5 engine going. I move the cars round and open the read hatch of my dads. now this was heavey when two people put it in the car. So I carfully lift it over the end and then seesaw it to the floor. Once there I drag it nosieyly down the drive, over the grass tot he side door of the garage. I open the door ad then complentate the big step up. A lot of banging later and its in. I got it in. Then I move stuff around the garage. Bang bosh clatter. With it in place I fill it up. I wonder what the neighbours think I’m doing. At 11:30pm thats good enough. I close the door and head to bed.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......