Friday, February 26, 2016

I guess I like Crumble more than beer!!!!!

Screenshot_20160226-085420

An early morning start, car loaded with tools and wood, and unlikely as it might be, the M6 was empty. Which meant I got to Leigh early.

IMG_20160226_084642

I found the nearest McDonalds and enjoyed a breakfast.

IMG_20160226_084742

Once ordered I called my college to advise where I was. I sent him the post code that was on my receipt and he was on the way. I got them a tea and awaited their arrival. By which time it was time to leave!

IMG_20160226_171610

The meeting concluded early, but went on for a while longer but by 1pm we got to leave. I called Rosie to see if she was about and headed over. Now on the way up this morning I pondered weather the plumber would really want a loft hatch or not, and if not, it would surely still be up there, somewhere surely? Wouldn’t it? Rosie told me someone had already looked for it in there and it wasn’t there. I got the ladders out of the car go up, making sure she was most definitely holding onto them at the bottom. And stick my head into what isn’t complete darkness, to my surprise! With the aid of the trusted telephone torch I took a look around and there buried in the masses of insulation is the loft hatch complete with loft insulation bonded onto it like it should have been. So the job in hand was going to be a lot easier than one first imagined! With the loft hatch back in place, and the light bulb replaced, she could turn the heating on again knowing that she was not just keeping God warm but herself also, and on this occasion me!

IMG_20160226_162551

This meant we had plenty of time to burn together. I’d brought her one of my special expensive Lilies, which looks ugly right now, but in the summer should be something special, and keeps the cats away that she is trying to with lemon and pepper.

IMG_20160226_163300

Then I got to play in her horse pooh enriched soil. That is where we will plant it and dig a hole. We garden for a while, and then go shopping for tea. But not only is she going  to cook me tea she is going to make me a crumble too. I watch eagerly as she does it.

IMG_20160226_204421

Meanwhile I do a diagram for her room she wants to rent out. Her friend Gene comes round to eat with us and play. I’m not sure I wanted to share the crumble I had had to wait so long for, as it looked so delicious. And as it happens was!

IMG_20160226_225829

Rosie got a game out to play. You should note the name of this game. as me and Gene worked out.

IMG_20160226_224052

You see Rosie likes this game a lot. And she was masterful at this game, and had worked out in detail the required moves to win! Hence why she likes it I guess!

IMG_20160301_213705

I’d like to confirm who won the first round, but won’t. However for the second round, myself and Gene played a strategically different game.

IMG_20160301_213643

It should be noted though.

IMG_20160301_213618

It wasn’t me who won! By the time we had finished it was 11:30pm and time for me time run home as fast as I could after sharing a lovely afternoon and evening.

Screenshot_20160227-085449

Which was a real pain really, as originally I was looking forward to having a beer with Alan. He even made me a bed for the night! I guess I like Crumble more than beer!!!!!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......