Monday, March 14, 2016

Visiting Rights

IMG_20160315_063640

I get up and look into the garden. ooo the grass looks so nice cut.

IMG_20160316_072002

I make my dinner, brekafast and then load the car with lots of stuff, from the two previous days outings for work. Way too much stuff to carry on the train, so today I’m having a day in the car.

IMG_20160314_211645

And as I’m in the car I take advantage and go to visit the Poades after work. It would be rude not too. I cross the city of Birmingham to the south side, thtough the pain in the arse traffic. and park on down their road. I ring the door bell and two children open it very very excited to see me! I wish I had this effect on everyone. I have a lovely time reading a book with Hatty and then chatting away with Maddy and Matt. Evenutally though it was time for me to head home and consider what I was going to cook for tea tonight. And so here we have turkey burger, dressed in chllli cheese, spicey mayo, fresh from the fridge tomatoes and letuice.

IMG_20160314_211651

Believe me it was as nice as it looked!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......