Thursday, September 08, 2016

My Hand In My Pants

IMG_20160908_181004

This book has some interesting moments in it. And also some unintrestng ones. Its a bit of a downer book. Although I like the story enough to keep going. If your thinking about suicide, its proberably best not to read it. Well to this point.

IMG_20160908_200813

Off the train I meet my parents, as I was meant to go to the doctors earlier but they still had not recieved the info from the other clinic and that I was just feeling down. Perhaps reading a couple of chapters in that book may have not helped. I suggest we went out for tea. Opposite the station is the Mill Farm. I havn’t been there for some ten years so lets give it a go.

IMG_20160908_185911

Well its been done out although they are still doing their famous carvery still.

IMG_20160908_190151

Although you do not have to have carvery. They also do a home made pizza, in their pizza area.

IMG_20160908_190100

I go for one of them and get handed a vibrator. At first I thought it meant 13 minutes. I was wrong. It was just vibrator 13.

IMG_20160908_192001

Soon enough it vibrated, and I went to collect the pizza from the pizza area. Where by I was told I could have salad and chips with it. I had to and it made me think of my friend Alan.

IMG_20160908_191952

The only other person I know to have had chips on their pizza. Only I’m not in Italy.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......