Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Sexy Pages

IMG_20160913_072722

The hundreds of sunflower seeds never came up. There's a few, but I don’t get why so many never came up.

IMG_20160913_132539

At dinner time I get a baguette and head down the canal. Its a nice day out to watch the boats go to and throw.

IMG_20160913_171137

Did I say it was a nice day? Did I? Well once back in the office the clouds came and it went dark, because the clouds came.

IMG_20160913_175158

Oddly though for short period of time I made it to the station dry. And waited at Thame Bridge Parkway on my own for the second train.

IMG_20160913_181604

I read my book, one thing I have noticed is the paper this book is made from, they are, so soft, silky, sexy to touch like the skin of a girl. I rub my fingers gentle up and down on them whilst I read and turn the pages. Help I’ve been turn on by paper. Okay that may be a bit much, but wow I like the feel.

IMG_20160913_183011

I walk home the town center way to find when I near get home my parents pulling up. If only they had got me from the train station it would have made me happy. The thing is they had, only neither of them had there phones on them so they didn’t call, and for those that don’t know the car park is on the opposite side, so I was not to know!

IMG_20160913_193553

We went out for tea, back at the Mill Farm. I didn’t have pizza this time though.

IMG_20160913_193600

I had a carvery too. And it was so nice, for a mere £4.99. We all enjoyed it.

Screenshot_20160914-215849

Back at home I thought I’d better book a train ticket. Erm all the cheaper ones had gone. So no first class anymore. So a return ticket it is then, what times would be suitable? And how am I going to pack light?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......