Saturday, September 10, 2016

Sneaky

Screenshot_20160910-111945

I get up eventually. I have a letter in the post advising me of a pill they want me to take, and to make an appointment at the doctors. My mom is dropped off and we head into town for some shopping.

IMG_20160910_134915

Then we come back, get our swimming gear togeather and head to the local sports center. When we get there I ask for two adults and get told they are having an open day, so there is no charge. Perhaps they should have considered publisicing the open day. We were given a red arm band each and wentoff to get changed. In the pool it was less busy than last week. The hot showers were wonderful and my mom enjoyed a good swim. I did 58 lengths when my mom said she had, had enough.

IMG_20160910_192104

Later we were all back at my house. I lit the Wilco scented candle.

IMG_20160910_192110

It did not seem to smell, once lit!

IMG_20160911_084048

For the rest of the night I cooked some tea and played Fallout 4.

IMG_20160910_212110

The area I was stuck in was hard. I got killed, I got killed, I got killed. And then at the end of the level I got a sneak bobble head. No wander I got killed so often.

IMG_20160911_084056

Once that area was completed, I started the new downloaded area, Far Harbour. And that is where I finished the night as I needed to be up early.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......