Monday, September 12, 2016

Strawberry Tongue

IMG_20160912_074133

This morning I walk through the centre of the town on my way to work for a change. When I get to Walsall train station I call the doctors to see if I can get an appointment and if they had the information now as I had received a letter in the post myself. You hear them go through the post and open an envelope. What ever happened to sending the reports by email?

IMG_20160912_164614

Much latter on I’m at the doctors. I get to see my doctor. The real one. Mr Free. He tells me if the pills don’t work to stop taking them And then

IMG_20160912_223209

Off I go to get 3 months worth!

IMG_20160912_180318

So now I need to remember to take them 3 times a day. I hope they work.

IMG_20160912_161725

When I get home the boiler service man had been, Interesting earlier they had called to ask if I had the manual. Yes this is why I organised a Worcester Bosche Agent to come and service my Worcester Bosche boiler. My dad tells me the boiler is fine, and he emptied the syphon filter just like I thought it might need doing, as I think this is the first time this boiler has been serviced since February 2013. Well that's the last record I have of it. So now I’m £87 lighter. Although nothing else needs doing to it, otherwise I could be a lot lighter.

 IMG_20160912_183153

And with that I find that Sara has Scarlet Fiver. I check for strawberry tongue. Not that I should have it, but she might get it.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......